The benefits for your business
- Earn generous commissions, quickly: We provide a commission for all completions referred to us and can create bespoke commission structures as required. You can secure your commission in as little as 7 days.
- We handle all of the work and risk: By investing our own cash funds into any purchases and our dedicated team handles all of the work and client relations.
- Fast completion: We can complete within 7 – 14 days allowing you to immediately position your specific service faster and of course allowing the client to get their house sold very quickly.
- Bespoke service: Our service is flexible and can be adjusted on a case by case basis. For example adjusting completion dates and cash flow to suit your specific service and client interests.
Benefits we provide to your customer (vendor)
- Guaranteed sale: As a genuine house buyer with our own cash funds the homeowner can rest assured that the sale is secure and will not fall through.
- No sale chain: When we purchase direct there is no middle man involved or reliance on lending, so there is no issue of the sale chain breaking. In addition, we handle all of the work allowing you to focus on your products and services.
- Guaranteed completion date – BIP will work along side the vendor to set the completion date, we will work towards the timescales provided..
- Vendors can stay in the property for some time – the moving out process can sometimes be delayed and usually involves a lot of effort and stress, BIP provides two free weeks for your clients to occupy the house before moving out to their new home.
- Dedicated customer service contact – Our service is truly hassle free for you, every vendor will be introduced to one of our experienced members of the buying team who will be available at any time to explain the process and keep them updated.
- Additional benefits for the vendor – Vendors are given 48 hours grace to vacate the property. No fee charged and we cover all legal fees. Best possible offer provided. Weekly legal updates are given to vendor until exchange of contracts . Vendors can drop keys off with estate agent office or estate agent can collect them